Our co-founder, Lauren Murrell, has been voted #10 in the 2023 Who’s Who In Natural Beauty.
Lauren made her debut in this year’s Who’s Who In Natural Beauty which recognises the natural beauty sector’s most influential voices and those driving change and growth in the industry.
The Top 25 is published in Natural Beauty News and features the "personalities who have helped make plant-powered skincare the world-changing sector it is today, with their forward-thinking ethos, style and passion for the natural beauty sector".
Many of you know the humble origins of By Sarah and, for the past six years, the sisters have worked tirelessly to bring their natural skincare to people struggling with stressed, sensitive skin - borne from Lauren's leukaemia journey and Sarah formulating skincare to nourish and restore her sister's cancer-ravaged skin (whilst also being her life-saving stem cell donor).
Lauren reacted to the news of her recognition as "The Skin Saviour":
“I'm filled with gratitude to have been voted into our natural beauty industry’s Who’s Who for the first time! It really feels such an honour. Sarah and I are so proud to be doing what we love, bringing our natural skincare to those who need it most, as part of an industry of people we much admire and respect."
Lauren is the co-founder of By Sarah, along with her sister, Sarah. The sisters have created a B Corp certified brand with a legion of superfans, with accolades from Vogue and This Morning. But it's praise from their customers that the sisters value most, with heartwarming stories and photos of transformational results that spur them on as they grow their award-winning brand.
2023 Who’s Who In Natural Beauty Top 25
1. The Weleda Leader, Jayn Sterland, Managing Director, Weleda UK
2. The First Family, Alex and Kim Barani, Co-Founders, Kinetic Natural Products Distributors.
3. The Bio-Luxe Legend, Anabel Kindersley, Co-Owner, Neal’s Yard
4. The Beauty Flag-Bearer, Millie Kendall, CEO, British Beauty Council
5. The Gourmet Go-Getters, Jo & Stuart Chidley, Founders, Beauty Kitchen
6. The Clear-Skin Winner, Kyle Frank, CEO, Frank's Remedies
7. The Blomma Bloomer, Karen MacDonald, Owner, Blomma Beauty
8. The First-Choice Formulator, Lorraine Dallmeier, CEO, Formula Botanica
9. The Anti-Greenwash Guru, Mark Smith, Director General, NATRUE
10. The Skin Saviour, Lauren Murrell CEO and Co-Founder, By Sarah London
11. The People's Choice, Charlotte Vohtz, Founder, Green People
12. The Organic Amplifier, Paige Tracey, BD Manager, Soil Association
13. The Core Creative, Terence Chung, Co-Founder, FRUU
14. The Hyper-Pigmentation Pioneer, Yaw Okyere, Founder and CEO, Ava Estell
15. The Natural Kri-ator, Rupa Wincell, Kri Skincare
16. Style with Substance, Lisa Oxenham, Beauty & Style Director, Marie Claire
17. The Ethical Evolver, Vic Wood, Founder, Greener Beauty
18. Best Faace Foward, Jasmine Wicks-Stephens, Founder, Faace and The Known Community
19. The Skin Soother, Nazma Bashir, Founder, Solo Skin London
20. The Pursuer of Pure, Alice Wu, Founder, Peace & Pure
21. The Obvious Choice, Sian Louise, Founder, Obvs Skincare
22. The Glowing Entrepreneur, Roshanne Dorsett, Founder and CEO, The Glowcery
23. The Melanin Maven, Apinke Efiong, Founder, Eko Botanicals
24. The Grown-up Glow-Up, Jenni Retourne, Founder, Willowberry
25. The H20-Free Hero, Emma Thornton, Founder, True Skincare
Rising Star. The Prestigious Pairing, Antonia Ogunsola, Co-Founder, Okiki Skincare
Join our Newsletter to receive our latest news, arrivals and skincare tips straight to your inbox every week. All content © BY SARAH LONDON. All rights reserved.