Organic Lip Balm
The multi award-winning Organic Lip Balm (15ml) is blended with only the finest eco-friendly ingredients to soothe, hydrate and protect your lips. Use as often as required throughout the day to keep your lips silky smooth.
Our Organic Lip Balm contains only 3 of the finest, natural and certified-organic ingredients carefully selected for their deeply restorative skincare benefits.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil locks in moisture and soothes the skin with its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-fungal properties
- Organic Apricot Oil keeps lips soft and smooth with its high Vitamin A content
- Organic Beeswax is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, providing a protective layer against pollutants, and promoting healthy new skin cells
Apply the Organic Lip Balm as often as required throughout the day, especially in dry, windy or cold conditions. Use the lip balm directly on lips, adding more until the lips feel nourished.
If you have any stubborn dry skin patches on your hands, elbows or heels, mix with a small amount with the Organic Body Oil for extra hydration and skin nourishment. You can read more about how to banish dry skin on our Journal.
Have a question about the natural variation of the lip balm? Read more here.
- Our Organic Lip Balm is 100% organic and 100% natural
- A 2019 & 2018 multi award-winning organic lip balm
- Cold-pressed, certified organic, plant based ingredients preserve the nutrient quality of the Organic Lip Balm
- Ethical lip balm is certified cruelty-free with Cruelty Free International
- Full ingredient list on the lid; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Pure and free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no petroleum, paraffin, fillers or added water
- Reusable and recyclable glass jar can also be upcycled
- All-natural Organic Lip Balm is handmade in small batches in England
- Full ingredient list: Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil)*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)* *100% Certified-Organic