Natural Green Clay Cleansing Balm
Our Green Clay Cleansing Balm contains four high quality and cold-pressed, plant-based ingredients – all hand-selected for their superb skin-boosting benefits.
- Organic Apricot Oil softens and strengthens the skin through its oleic and linoleic acid content
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil removes all traces of make-up and supports the health of the skin with its antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant abilities
- French Green Clay is the hero ingredient, that binds to the positively charged molecules in makeup, grime and impurities then gently whisks them away to reveal a brighter complexion
- Organic Beeswax is high in Vitamin A with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant powers that shield the skin from daily pollution and weather damage
- Massage a scoop of the Green Clay Cleansing Balm directly into dry skin and over any make up, including mascara – taking care around the delicate eye area.
- The balm will banish surface impurities such as dirt, sweat, pollution, bacteria and dead skin cell build-up without disrupting the skin's natural protective oil and water barrier.
- It should then be removed with our Organic Muslin Face Cloth (sold separately), not a towel or flannel. Run the cloth under warm water then gently sweep it over the skin.
- Pat your skin with cold water to close the pores.
- Finish by applying a few drops of our Organic Facial Oil to slightly damp skin in upwards circular motions.
Should I use By Sarah London Green Clay Cleansing Balm in the mornings or evenings?
Whether it's to banish sweat after a workout, take off makeup at the end of a long night or simply to freshen up your face when you wake, our cleansing balm can be used at any time of the day.
You may also like to use it as part of a double cleanse, following your By Sarah London Raspberry Seed Cleansing Oil.
Is the By Sarah London Green Clay Cleansing Balm suitable for all skin types?
The cruelty-free, gentle cleansing balm is suitable for both men and women and all skin ages and types, including dry, sensitive and oil-prone skin.
Looking for more skincare tips?
Watch our how-to video to see the cleansing balm in action
- Discover more benefits of French Green Clay for your skin
- Find out more handy tricks for using our organic cleansing balm
- Learn how to get rid of dry skin with our cleansing balm
- Uncover why you don't need a face scrub when using the cleansing balm
- By Sarah London Green Clay Cleansing Balm is 100% natural and 84% organic
- Awarded 'Best natural skin cleanser' and a 2018 and 2019 multi award-winning natural face cleanser
- By using a cold-pressing process, we preserve the high nutrient quality of the organic, plant-based ingredients
- Organic facial cleanser is certified cruelty-free (with Cruelty Free International)
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Pure and free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers, alcohol, SLS or added water
- Reusable and recyclable glass jar can be upcycled, and the new aluminum lid is fully recyclable
- Handmade cleansing balm, formulated in small batches in England
- Full ingredient list: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil*, Illite (French Green Clay)**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)* *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural