Ally Blemish Recovery Oil
Our Ally Blemish Recovery Oil contains four of the finest plant-based ingredients, all expertly chosen for their rebalancing, anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits for blemish-prone skin.
- Upcycled Hemp Seed Oil This mighty ingredient, a rich source of linoleic acid and natural CBD, treats inflammatory skin conditions, including acne, while strengthening and repairing the skin barrier to aid recovery from blemishes. Ours comes from upcycled hemp seeds that are harvested in the UK by hand, boasting an impressive 52% more antioxidants than standard hemp seed oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil A skin-similar oil, rich in Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins, that reduces the level of sebum production in oily skin and brings the skin’s disrupted microbiome into balance
- Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract & Carica Papaya Seed Oil These natural fruit acids help to gently remove the outer layer of dead skin cells that contribute to the build-up of bacteria and sebum, unveiling skin that's clearer, healthier and more radiant
- Vitamin E This superstar neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday environmental pollution and UV rays, and helps to repair the skin
How do I use By Sarah London Ally Blemish Recovery Oil?
Simply apply a few drops of the acne serum onto clean, damp skin each morning and night, if you are experiencing persistent acne. Take the time to pat and press the oil into the face and neck, rather than applying it to a single zit or cluster of spots. Best enjoyed after cleansing with the Balancer Oil-to-milk Cleanser and spritzing with the Reviver Hydrating Mist.
Alternatively, enjoy our Hero Facial Oil in the morning and the Ally Blemish Recovery Oil as a targeted evening treatment to help with hormonal breakouts and the occasional spot. Once skin has improved, you can return to using the Hero Facial Oil as normal each morning and night. See more on combining the two facial oils in our how-to video with Sarah.
Is By Sarah London Ally Blemish Recovery Oil suitable for all skin types?
Lightweight, non-greasy and easily absorbed, this oil works perfectly with blemish-prone complexions although any skin type can enjoy the multitude of skin-boosting benefits. It's suitable for everyday use and is also a great choice if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a natural alternative to harsh acids and peels.
It is suitable for both men and women and all skin ages to help soothe and calm irritation.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- Check out our five top tips for using By Sarah London Ally Blemish Recovery Oil
- Discover why upcycled hemp seed oil is the new salicylic acid
- Find out how our Ally Blemish Recovery Oil became an award winner
- See how upcycled hemp seed oil benefits acne-prone skin
- Learn about the skin benefits of organic jojoba oil
- Uncover how papaya fruit enzymes soothe irritated skin
- 92% organic and 100% natural, plant-based oil for blemish-prone skin
- Award-winning blend, accredited with 'Best Sustainable Beauty Product – Gold Winner' in the Global Green Beauty Awards 2020 and Editor's Choice Award in the 2021 Beauty Shortlist Awards
- Innovative natural and sustainable formulation with upcycled hemp seed oil which contains 52% more antioxidants than standard hemp seed oil
- By using a cold-pressing process, we preserve the high nutrient quality of the organic plant-based ingredients
- Certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers, alcohol, SLS or added water
- Handmade in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil**†, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract**, Carica Papaya Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free, †Upcycled ingredient