We are dedicated to bringing your the very best innovations in natural skincare which is why we've been working hard behind the scenes to upgrade the much-loved Reviver Hydrating Mist. It's not ‘just another toner’. It’s not even ‘just a toner’. It's about keeping your skin moisturised and hydrated throughout the day. Let's delve into what's new and how to use the face mist in your skincare routine.
The Reviver has a new formula, new size and new spray to give you the very best experience for your skin every time - still especially formulated for those with the most sensitive skin.
1. New prebiotic formula
We've kept all the parts you love, but our new formula is all about replenishing skin moisture and supporting a healthy skin biome so that your skin feels more hydrated and nourished, less red, itchy and inflamed.
The biggest difference? The addition of powerful actives to support a healthy skin barrier. Gentle yet powerful prebiotic inulin helps to repopulate skin flora and support your skin barrier thus minimising any pathogenic or ‘bad’ bacteria that can cause inflammation. The phyto-active ingredients like cranberry help to revitalise whilst the polyphenols repair any damaged skin and reduce redness and itchiness.
2. Always for sensitive skin
Have very sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis? The Reviver is safe to use and delivers a hefty dose of moisture, particularly when used with the Maven Daily Moisturiser and Hero Facial Oil. Plus this mist helps to prime the skin so your creams and oils absorb better and get to work faster.
The Reviver is still free from fragrance, essential oils and drying alcohols. Plus, like the rest of our skincare collection, it's been independently Dermatologically Approved as suitable for sensitive skin.
3. New larger size
We always love to hear your feedback and you asked for more, so the new face mist now comes in a 100ml size - big enough to keep you going, small enough to take with you on the go. We also searched high and low for the best atomiser we could find - and we found it. You can now enjoy a gentle, ultra-fine mist with every spritz of the Reviver.
How to use a face mist
Knowing where to fit in a face mist into your routine can be daunting, especially if your skin is under red alert. Simply follow these top tips and enjoy the Reviver as part of your everyday skincare routine.
1. Maximise skin hydration: Incorporate the mist into your daily AM and PM skincare routine after cleansing for improved skin hydration. Follow with your chosen serum, moisturizer, or facial oil. Hydration is key for a healthy skin barrier, so get those spritzes in first thing in the day.
2. Boost your skincare routine: For an added boost, enhance moisture retention by applying the mist between each step of your skincare routine. This practice helps combat skin dehydration and promotes product penetration.
3. Reduce flare-ups: At those time of heightened skin sensitivity or flare-ups, reach for the Reviver Hydrating Mist to effectively calm the skin and ease redness and irritation.
4. Keep on spritzing: Keep the Reviver in your handbag, car, or office desk for convenient on-the-go hydration. It not only offers a moment of tranquility, but also ensures your skin remains soothed from morning to evening, and helps to counteract the drying effects of air-conditioning and central heating.
5. Must-have travel companion: The Reviver face mist is your essential travel companion, offering a refreshing burst of hydration during long flights or in hot weather. Storing it in the fridge can provide an additional cooling effect after sun exposure.
6. Makeup refinement: Use the Reviver to refresh your makeup, either rejuvenating your morning makeup application after a long day or providing a more hydrated canvas as needed.
Ready to try the new Reviver? Shop now.
Join our Newsletter to receive our latest news, arrivals and skincare tips. All content © By Sarah. All rights reserved.