Balancer Oil-to-milk Cleanser
Add the By Sarah London Re-Useable Pump
From banishing SPF and makeup at the end of a long day to a light facial wash in the morning or a post-workout refresher, the Balancer is here to restore complete complexion harmony.
Keeping highly sensitive or reactive skin calm, it transforms into a delicate cleansing milk, on contact with water, before whisking everything away – including waterproof mascara. Skin's left nourished but not great, cleansed but not stripped.
The star of the show? Our innovative upcycled raspberry seed oil that contains 20% more vitamin E than standard raspberry seed oil, to protect against skin damaging free radicals.
Our By Sarah London Balancer Oil-to-milk Cleanser contains six exceptional cold-pressed plant oils and extracts, all hand-selected for their superior skin-boosting benefits.
- Raspberry Seed Oil hydrates and protects the skin while removing daily impurities and excess oil. Ours comes from upcycled raspberry seeds – a by-product of the juicing industry. Not just a sustainability star, this innovative production process also means it boasts 20% more vitamin E than standard raspberry seed oil
- Grape Seed Oil is brimming with linoleic acid and antioxidants. It gently cleanses the skin and eliminates daily impurities while contributing to the formation of ceramides on the skin's surface. Another sustainability hero, ours is a by-product of the wine and juice industry, produced from the seeds of their waste pulp
- Olive Squalane is a natural emollient that's very similar to our skin's own sebum. Its super powers include softening the skin, improving elasticity and boosting cell regeneration
- Marula Seed Oil is harnessed from the beautiful marula tree. Rich in both oleic and linoleic fatty acids, it offers moisture-boosting, antibacterial properties
- Polyglyceral-4 Oleate is a natural plant oil emulsifier and the ingredient responsible for transforming the oil into a light cleansing milk when mixed with water
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday pollution and UV rays
How do I use the By Sarah London Balancer Oil-to-milk Cleanser?
- Slowly pour a small amount of the oil into the palm of your hand. You can also add our Re-Useable Pump to the bottle
- Bring your palms together and massage the oil into your face and neck using small, upward circular movements
- Splash your face with lukewarm water to create a light cleansing milk
- Rinse and remove thoroughly with our Organic Muslin Facial Cloth, taking extra care around the delicate eye area
- Finishing by spritzing with the Reviver Hydrating Mist and applying a few drops of our Hero Facial Oil
Looking for more skincare tips?
- 15% organic, 100% natural and upcycled plant-based cleansing oil
- Innovative natural and sustainable formulation with upcycled raspberry seed oil, which contains 20% more Vitamin E than standard raspberry seed oil, and upcycled grape seed oil
- Cold-pressed extraction method preserves the high nutrient quality of these plant-based ingredients
- This cleansing oil is certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient of this natural cleanser supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers, alcohol, SLS or added water
- Handmade natural cleansing oil made in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle and aluminium cap can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*†, Olive Squalane**, Rubus Idaeus (Upcycled Raspberry) Seed
Oil**†, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate**, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**
*Organic ingredient, **100% Natural, GM-free, †Upcycled ingredient