Lip and Hand Balm
Our Lip and Hand Balm is blended with three of the finest natural and certified-organic ingredients, carefully selected for their deeply restorative skincare benefits.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil locks in moisture and soothes the skin with its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-fungal super-powers
- Organic Apricot Oil keeps skin beautifully soft and smooth thanks to its Vitamin A content
- Organic Beeswax is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, providing a protective layer against pollutants, and promoting healthy new skin cells
How do I use By Sarah London Lip and Hand Balm?
From a lip balm and hand cream to a heel cream for your feet, our organic Lip and Hand Balm has a multitude of uses for the face and body. Simply warm a little between your fingertips and massage it in to enjoy its nourishing powers.
For extra hydration on larger patches of skin, it can be mixed with a small amount of By Sarah London Body Oil.
The convenient size means you can keep a jar by your bedside, in your bag and on your desk.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- Learn about the incredible benefits of organic apricot oil
- By Sarah London Lip and Hand Balm is 100% organic and 100% natural
- A multi-award winning balm in 2018 and 2019
- By using a cold-pressing process, we preserve the high nutrient quality of the organic, plant-based ingredients
- Ethical balm is certified cruelty-free with Cruelty Free International
- Full ingredient list on the lid; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Pure and free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers, alcohol, SLS or added water
- Reusable and recyclable glass jar can also be upcycled
- Handmade skin balm, formulated in small batches in England
- Full ingredient list: Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil)*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)* *100% Certified-Organic