Hero Facial Oil
Our By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil contains six cold-pressed organic plant oils, all expertly chosen for their balancing, restorative and nourishing powers.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil is packed with vitamins to help strengthen your skin's natural barrier function leaving it more resilient
- Organic Apricot Oil is uniquely high in vitamins A, C and E, delivering long-lasting nourishment and suppleness
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powers. Its natural AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) content also supports cell turnover, lending a radiant glow
- Organic Argan Oil is a light and fast-absorbing plant oil that helps to balance sebum production thanks to its high oleic acid content
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil is rich in gamma linolenic acid to help skin retain moisture
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday pollution and UV rays
How do I use By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil?
- First remove daily impurities and any make-up with our Balancer Oil-to-milk Cleanser
- Sprtiz with the Reviver Hydrating Mist to hydrate the skin and strengthen the skin's barrier
- Then apply 3-4 drops of our Hero Facial Oil in upward circular motions, taking care around the delicate eye area
- No need for moisturiser – apply this plant-based face oil every morning and evening for best results
Is the By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil suitable for all skin types?
It's suitable for both men and women and all skin ages and types, including dry, sensitive and oily-prone complexions. For a more targeted solution for acne, blemish-prone and hormonal skin, try our Ally Blemish Recovery Oil.
How can I use By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil under makeup?
Our lightweight plant oil blend is non-greasy and easily absorbed, making it the perfect base for foundation. Simply apply a few drops to slightly damp skin and wait for it to sink in before applying your make-up.
"When my face is feeling lacklustre, I mix a drop of the oil directly with my foundation on the back of my hand. It helps my makeup blend seamlessly, delivers a sheerer more natural finish and adds an extra glow fast," says co-founding sister, Lauren.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- Watch the how-to video with co-founder Sarah to see the face oil in action
- Learn how you can use a face oil in your skincare routine
- Discover the eight reasons By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil is a cult favourite
- Uncover Deliciously Ella's By Sarah London favourites, including the Hero Facial Oil
- Read all about the benefits of organic pumpkin seed oil for your skin
- Get to know four things about organic apricot oil your skin will thank you for
- By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil is 100% natural and 98% organic
- Awarded 'Best Organic Face Oil' and a 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 multi award-winning face oil
- By using a cold-pressing process, we preserve the high nutrient quality of the organic, plant-based ingredients
- Lightweight and easily-absorbed, non-greasy and suitable for everyday use
- Certified vegan (with The Vegan Society) and cruelty-free (with Cruelty Free International)
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers or added water
- Handmade facial oil, formulated in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free