Reviver Hydrating Mist
Our Reviver Hydrating Mist, free from fragrance and essentials oils, contains four of the finest plant and fruit water extracts – all hand-selected for their outstanding skin-boosting powers.
- Desert Rose Moisture Retention Complex is an innovative sustainable ingredient that's been proven to deliver long-term moisturisation while building the skin's protective barrier and significantly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Leaf Extract is bursting with amino acids, enzymes, minerals and vitamins to heal, soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Natural Kiwi Fruit Water boasts the ability to amp up skin radiance and contribute to better hydration.
- Muscat Grape Fruit Water nourishes skin with an abundance of essential nutrients for a calm, resilient, luminous complexion.
Scientific studies assessing the skincare benefits of the Desert Rose have revealed impressive results: moisture levels increased by 71% after 24 hours.
At the end of three weeks, moisture levels increased by 95%, showing its long-term moisturization benefits. Its dual action effect of acting as a humectant (drawing moisture into the skin like a magnet) while also acting as an emollient (locking the moisture in and preventing it from escaping) make it more powerful than hyaluronic acid.
How do I use By Sarah London Reviver Hydrating Mist?
Our mist slots seamlessly into your By Sarah London skincare routine. Simply close your eyes and spray over your face and neck after cleansing with the Balancer Oil-to-milk Cleanser and before applying your favourite facial oil.
This fine fragrance-free spritz can also be veiled over skin throughout the day – including on top of makeup – to refresh and hydrate a tired complexion or to soothe inflammatory skin conditions.
Stash it in your gym bag, makeup kit, bathroom cabinet and on your desk for a smart skincare fix wherever you are.
Is By Sarah London Reviver Hydrating Mist suitable for all skin types?
Our facial mist is suitable for both men and women and all skin ages and types, including dry, sensitive, oily or eczema-prone complexions.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- Sarah explains how the hydration mist can boost your skin's microbiome
- Find out more about the facial mist's hero ingredient – the Desert Rose Moisture Retention Complex
- Learn about aloe vera's incredible skin-boosting powers
- Discover more ways to use a face mist in your skincare routine
- Uncover why co-founder Sarah formulated our hydrating facial mist
- Reviver Hydrating Mist is 100% natural with an innovative sustainable formulation
- By using a cold-pressing process, we preserve the high nutrient quality of the plant-based ingredients
- Certified vegan (with The Vegan Society) and cruelty-free (with Cruelty Free International)
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers, no added water, alcohol or SLS
- Handmade natural hydration facial mist, formulated in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Water, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water, Pentylene Glycol, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment