Hemp-Infused Blemish Recovery Oil
"My skin has changed dramatically (more so than any other product in 2 years) in just a week... can honestly say I have never seen results like this before. Finally my skin is becoming blemish free and I’m feeling confident in how I look again."
Our Blemish Recovery Oil contains 4 of the finest quality plant-based ingredients, all expertly chosen for their re-balancing, anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits for blemish-prone skin.
- Upcycled Hemp Seed Oil The upcycled hemp seeds are grown and harvested in the UK by hand. The nutrient-rich seeds are rescued from going to waste and cold-pressed into the sustainable oil we use. The antioxidant-rich, upcycled hemp seed oil contains a rich source of linoleic acid and natural standardised CBD to treat inflammatory skin conditions, including acne, and strengthen and repair the skin barrier to aid recovery from blemishes. This very rich natural source of essential nutrients contains 52% more antioxidants than standard hemp seed oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil A skin-similar oil, rich in Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins to reduce the level of sebum production in oily skin and bring the skin’s disrupted microbiome into balance
- Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract & Carica Papaya Seed Oil These papaya fruit enzymes help to gently remove the outer layer of dead skin cells that contribute to the build up of bacteria and sebum, to reveal skin that is clearer, healthier and more radiant
- Vitamin E Neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday environmental pollution and UV rays, and help to repair the skin
How to use our blemish recovery oil?
Developed specifically for acne and blemish prone skin, apply a few drops of the acne serum onto clean, damp skin each morning and night if you are experiencing persistent acne. Take the time to pat and press the oil into the face and neck, rather than applying to a single zit or cluster of spots.
Alternatively, enjoy the Organic Facial Oil in the morning and the Blemish Recovery Oil as a targeted evening treatment to help with hormonal breakouts and the occasional spot. Once skin has improved, you can return to using the Organic Facial Oil as normal each morning and night. See more in this how-to video with Sarah.
Lightweight and easily-absorbed, non-greasy and suitable for everyday use to target acne-prone skin, particularly if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a natural alternative to harsh acids and peels.
The hemp facial oil is suitable for both men and women and all skin ages to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- 5 top tips for using the Blemish Recovery Oil
- See the before and after photos from one customer's skin transformation
- Hemp Recovery Oil is an award winner
- See how Upcycled Hemp Seed Oil benefits acne-prone skin
- Discover the skin benefits of Organic Jojoba Oil for healthy skin
- See how Papaya Fruit Enzymes soothe irritated skin
- And why Upcycled Hemp Seed Oil is the new salicylic acid
- 92% organic and 100% natural and plant-based blemish recovery oil
- Award winning blend and "Best Sustainable Beauty Product - Gold Winner" in the 2020 Global Green Beauty Awards
- Innovative natural and sustainable formulation with upcycled hemp seed oil, which contains 52% more antioxidants than standard hemp seed oil
- Cold-pressed extraction method preserves the high nutrient quality of these plant-based ingredients
- This recovery oil is certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient of the anti blemish serum supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers or added water
- Handmade antioxidant face serum made in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle can also be upcycled
- Best affordable anti blemish oil
- Full ingredient list: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil**†, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract**, Carica Papaya Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free, †Upcycled ingredient