Raspberry Seed Cleansing Oil
Our Raspberry Seed Cleansing Oil contains 6 high quality and cold-pressed, plant oils and extracts, all hand-selected for their benefits for your skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is a nourishing and lightweight oil made from upcycled raspberry seeds, a by-product of the juicing industry. Rich in essential fatty acids and natural vitamin E, our upcycled raspberry seed oil hydrates and protects the skin, while removing daily impurities and excess oil. This rich natural source of essential nutrients contains 20% more Vitamin E than standard raspberry seed oil
- Olive Squalane is a natural emollient which is very similar to our own skin oil (sebum) and helps to soften the skin, improve skin's elasticity and boost cell regeneration
- Grape Seed Oil is rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, gently cleansing the skin and removing daily impurities while contributing to the formation of ceramides on the skin's surface. A by-product of the wine and juice industry, the seeds of the waste pulp are upcycled into this sustainable active oil so there is zero waste
- Marula Seed Oil is derived from the beautiful marula tree. Rich in both oleic and linoleic fatty acids to replenish moisture loss and its antibacterial properties support the health of the skin
- Polyglyceral-4 Oleate is a natural plant oil emulsifier which activates the change of the Cleansing Oil from an oil to a light cleansing milk when mixed with water, effectively removing all traces of makeup and daily impurities
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday pollution and UV rays
How to use a cleansing oil?
- To enjoy effortlessly clean skin and remove daily impurities, make-up and SPF, slowly pour a small amount into the palm of your hand
- Bring palms together and massage into face and neck using small, upward circular movements
- Splash your face with lukewarm water to create a light, cleansing milk
- Rinse and remove thoroughly with the Organic Muslin Facial Cloth, taking extra care around the delicate eye area
- Apply the Organic Facial Oil to slightly damp skin to finish
Perfect for a light facial cleanse in the morning, before a double cleanse in the evening and to enjoy after exercise, dissolving water-soluble debris like sweat.
How do I double cleanse?
To enjoy the Cleansing Oil as part of a double cleanse in the evening:
- Gently dissolve any makeup or SPF using the Raspberry Seed Cleansing Oil. This first step is particularly important if you're a city dweller and exposed to high pollution levels
- Enjoy a deep cleanse with the luxurious Green Clay Cleansing Balm as your second step to remove any excess dirt, sweat, pollution, bacteria and dead skin cell build-up.
Looking for more skincare tips?
Take a look at these articles on our Journal:
- 15% organic, 100% natural and upcycled plant-based cleansing oil
- Innovative natural and sustainable formulation with upcycled raspberry seed oil, which contains 20% more Vitmain E than standard raspberry seed oil, and upcycled grape seed oil
- Cold-pressed extraction method preserves the high nutrient quality of these plant-based ingredients
- This cleansing oil is certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient of this natural cleanser supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers or added water
- Handmade natural cleansing oil made in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle and aluminium cap can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*†, Olive Squalane**, Rubus Idaeus (Upcycled Raspberry) Seed
Oil**†, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate**, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**
*Organic ingredient, **100% Natural, GM-free, †Upcycled ingredient