Organic Skin Balm
Our Organic Skin Balm is blended with 3 of the finest, natural and certified-organic ingredients carefully selected for their deeply restorative skincare benefits.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil locks in moisture and soothes the skin with its antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-fungal properties
- Organic Apricot Oil keeps skin soft and smooth with its natural Vitamin A content
- Organic Beeswax is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, providing a protective layer against pollutants, and promoting healthy new skin cells
Apply the Organic Skin Balm as often as required throughout the day. The multi tasking balm can be enjoyed as a lip balm, restoring dry skin patches and enjoyed like a hand cream after washing your hands.
The convenient size means you can keep a jar by your bedside, in your bag and on your desk.
If you have any stubborn dry skin patches on your hands, elbows or heels, mix with a small amount with the Organic Body Oil for extra hydration and skin nourishment. You can read more about how to banish dry skin on our Journal.
Have a question about the natural variation of the skin balm? Read more here.
- Our Organic Skin Balm is 100% organic and 100% natural
- A 2019 & 2018 multi award-winning organic skin balm
- Cold-pressed, certified organic, plant based ingredients preserve the nutrient quality of the Organic Skin Balm
- Ethical balm is certified cruelty-free with Cruelty Free International
- Full ingredient list on the lid; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Pure and free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no petroleum, paraffin, fillers or added water
- Reusable and recyclable glass jar can also be upcycled
- All-natural Organic Skin Balm is handmade in small batches in England
- Best affordable natural lip balm
- Full ingredient list: Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil)*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)* *100% Certified-Organic