Organic Body Oil
What are the benefits of using our body oil?
Our Organic Body Oil is hand-blended with 5 carefully selected, cold-pressed, plant-based ingredients, all of which support your skin health.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil supports the formation of collagen, improving skin elasticity and clarity and prevents dehydration
- Organic Apricot Oil contains high levels of linoleic acid which supports and strengthens the skin's barrier and oleic acid which softens the skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil is a skin-similar oil which sinks into the skin providing deep hydration without leaving a greasy residue; its Vitamin B complex also fights cell damage
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil is rich in gamma linolenic acid to keep skin hydrated, soft and supple; it also has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing redness and soothing dry and sensitive skins
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday pollution and UV rays
How to use our Organic Body Oil?
Apply this all-natural Organic Body Oil to slightly damp skin after your bath or shower, using long flowing strokes, working towards your heart to boost circulation. Use every day for best results. You can also add the Re-Useable Pump.
If you have any stubborn dry skin patches on your hands, elbows or heels, mix with a small amount of the Organic Skin Balm for extra hydration and skin nourishment.
Is our Organic Body Oil suitable for all skin types?
Our Organic Body Oil is suitable for both men and women and all skin ages and types, including dry, sensitive and psoriasis-prone skin. Expectant mums can massage into their bump to help keep skin soft and prevent stretch marks.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- Discover the 5 reasons to use the Organic Body Oil
- How to banish dry skin using the Organic Body Oil
- Read more as Deliciously Ella reveals her By Sarah favourites
- And why organic apricot oil is a beautiful ingredient to restore your skin
Please note: We have now transitioned from a black pump to an aluminium cap as both the glass bottle and cap are infinitely recyclable.
- Organic Body Oil is 100% natural and 99% organic
- Best body oil is a 2019 & 2018 award-winning organic body oil
- Cold-pressed body oil preserves the high nutrient quality of the organic, plant-based ingredients
- Lightweight and easily-absorbed organic body oil for dry and sensitive skin
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Certified vegan (with The Vegan Society) and cruelty-free (with Cruelty Free International)
- Pure body oil is free from parabens
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers or added water
- Handmade body oil made in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle and aluminium lid can also be upcycled
- Best affordable natural body oil
- Full ingredient list: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot)*, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free