100ml | Best for Normal, Dry, Combination and Sensitive Skin
Add the By Sarah London Re-Useable Pump
Our Body Oil is hand-blended with five expertly-selected cold-pressed plant oils, all of which support your skin health.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil is a vitamin-rich plant oil, brimming with Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E to help strengthen your skin's natural barrier function
- Organic Apricot Oil is uniquely high in Vitamins A and E to deliver long-lasting skin nourishment and boost skin suppleness
- Organic Jojoba Oil is a skin-similar oil which is easily absorbed, providing deep hydration without a greasy residue. Its Vitamin B complex also fights cell damage
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil is a luxurious plant oil that's especially soothing for sensitive skins thanks to its anti-inflammatory, redness-reducing powers. It's also rich in gamma linolenic acid that helps to repair skin tissue and prevent transepidermal water loss
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday pollution and UV rays
How do I use By Sarah London Body Oil?
Apply this all-natural oil to slightly damp skin after your bath or shower. To boost circulation, use long sweeping strokes working towards your heart. Use it every day for best results. You can also add our Re-Useable Pump.
To banish stubborn dry patches on your hands, elbows or heels, it can be mixed with a small amount of our Hand and Lip Balm.
Is By Sarah London Body Oil suitable for all skin types?
Our Body Oil is suitable for both men and women and all skin ages and types, including dry, sensitive and eczema or psoriasis-prone skin. Mums-to-be can massage it into their bump to help keep skin comfortable and prevent stretch marks. It's also safe to use when breastfeeding.
If you have any particular skin sensitivities or medical concerns, we do always recommend checking with your doctor or test patching on a small area of the skin first.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- By Sarah London Body Oil is 100% natural and 99% organic
- Multi award-winning and named 'Best Body Oil' in 2018, 2019 and 2021
- By using a cold-pressing process, we preserve the high nutrient quality of the organic, plant-based ingredients
- Lightweight, non-greasy and easily-absorbed for dry and sensitive skin
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Certified vegan (with The Vegan Society) and cruelty-free (with Cruelty Free International)
- Free from essential oils, fragrance and parabens
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers, alcohol, SLS or added water
- Handmade body oil, formulated in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle and aluminium lid can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot)*, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free