Organic Facial Oil
What are the benefits of using our Facial Oil?
Our Organic Facial Oil contains 6 cold-pressed, organic plant oils, all expertly chosen for their balancing, restorative and nourishing benefits for your skin.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil supports the formation of new skin cells and the production of collagen
- Organic Apricot Oil is high in Vitamins A, C and E to provide long-lasting nourishment
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory to calm and soothe the skin
- Organic Argan Oil is a light, fast-absorbing plant-based ingredient that helps to balance sebum production due to its high oleic acid content
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil is rich in gamma linolenic acid to help skin retain moisture
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals to help prevent damage caused by everyday pollution and UV rays
How to use our Facial Oil?
- First remove daily impurities and any make-up with the Green Clay Cleansing Balm and Organic Muslin Face Cloth.
- Then apply a few drops of the Organic Facial Oil to slightly damp skin in upward circular motions, taking care around the delicate eye area. Applying to damp skin allows the oil to help lock that extra moisture on the skin.
- Apply this plant based face oil every morning and evening for best results.
Is the Organic Facial Oil suitable for all skin types?
Suitable for both men and women and all skin ages and types, including dry, sensitive and oily-prone skin. For a more targeted solution for acne, blemish-prone and hormonal skin, try our Hemp-Infused Blemish Recovery Oil.
How to use our Organic Facial Oil with foundation?
Our lightweight Organic Facial Oil is non-greasy and easily absorbed, making it the perfect base or primer for foundation. Simply apply a few drops to slightly damp skin and wait for it to be absorbed before applying your make-up.
Looking for more skincare tips?
- Watch the how-to video with Sarah
- See how you can use a face oil in your skincare routine
- Discover the 8 reasons our Organic Facial Oil is a cult favourite
- Learn about Deliciously Ella's By Sarah favourites, including the Organic Facial Oil
- Read all about the benefits of organic pumpkin seed oil for your skin
- Get to know 4 things about organic apricot oil that your skin will thank you for
- Organic Facial Oil is 100% natural and 98% organic
- Best Organic Face Oil and a 2020, 2019 & 2018 multi award-winning face oil
- Cold-pressed facial oil preserves the high nutrient quality of the organic, plant-based ingredients
- Lightweight and easily-absorbed, non-greasy and suitable for everyday use
- This natural Organic Facial Oil is certified vegan (with The Vegan Society) and cruelty-free (with Cruelty Free International)
- Full ingredient list on the front label; every ingredient supports your skin health
- Free from essential oils and fragrance
- Absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic; no fillers or added water
- Handmade facial oil made in small batches in England
- Reusable and recyclable amber glass bottle can also be upcycled
- Full ingredient list: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)** *100% Certified-Organic, **100% Natural, GM-free