Our Hero Facial Oil is a true hero and has attained cult status! Here are the 8 reasons why it's made it to the top of many wish lists and is a must-have in your skin care daily essentials.
1. Organic, Plant Based Ingredients
Our organic face oil is blended with 99% certified-organic, cold-pressed plant oils. I really love this video from The Soil Association which shows how beneficial it is to choose organic - not just for the higher nutrient content, but knowing the ingredients have grown in rich soil and an environment that nurtures and cares for the environment.
2. 100% Natural and Handmade
Our organic face oil is 100% natural and handmade in England with the very finest, certified-organic sweet almond oil, organic apricot oil, organic evening primrose oil, organic pumpkin seed oil, organic argan oil and vitmain E. And all of these nutrient rich, skin-enhancing ingredients are listed on the front label of the bottle so you know exactly what you're putting on your skin. The vitamin E cannot be obtained from organic farming and so it's the 1% non-organic ingredient we use.
3. Free From Anything Artificial or Synthetic
There is absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic in our facial oil - no parabens, no sulfates, no silicones, no petroleum, no mineral oils, no synthetic ingredients, no fillers, no artificial fragrance, no colours or dyes - making it perfect for sensitive skins and both men and women.
4. Every Ingredient Nourishes Your Skin
Each of the organic, plant-based ingredients used have been selected to perform a specific function for your skin:
- Organic Almond Oil protects skin from oxidative stress, keeping it soft and smooth
- Organic Apricot Oil percolates deep into the skin, providing long-lasting nourishment
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is an outstanding anti-inflammatory, it helps to calm and soothe redness, keeping skin hydrated and firm
- Organic Argan Oil balances the amount of sebum (natural oil of the skin) our skin produces
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil is anti-inflammatory helping to reduce redness
- and Vitamin E is key to your skin’s antioxidant defences
Our cult organic face oil is vegan and registered with The Vegan Society which means it is free from animal-derived ingredients and animal testing. You'll notice we use the recognisable vegan logo to give you confidence that this is authentic vegan skin care.
6. Certified Cruelty Free
Our cold pressed facial oil is also certified as cruelty free guaranteeing that no animal tests have been used in the development of this, or any of our products, at both the ingredient level and the finished products. You'll spot the Leaping Bunny logo on the face oil product page and label.
7. Multi Award-winning
Our organic face oil has won Best Face Oil in the Beauty Shortlist Awards for the last 4 years consecutively. It's such a thrill for us to see this beautiful plant-based blend gaining recognition for being such a transformative facial oil.
8. Eco Friendly Skincare Packaging
In addition to choosing certified-organic ingredients, we use amber glass bottles to preserve the integrity of the oils inside, which can be recycled or upcycled after use. And when shipping your By Sarah London skincare, we use recycled cardboard boxes and recyclable packing paper - no single use plastic and no outer cartons to reduce excess packaging and waste. Read more about our eco-friendly commitments here.
What are the 8 reasons you love to use the By Sarah London Hero Facial Oil? Let us know on social @bysarahlondon.