Two New Products Are Here!
They have been many months in the making at BY SARAH and we're thrilled that they're now part of our growing natural and organic skin care collection.
As with all our products, we detail a full ingredient list on the front label so that you know exactly what you're giving your skin. We want you to feel empowered in the choices you make and we believe knowledge, through transparency of ingredient labelling, is the best way to do this!
Here's a little spotlight on the new products and why we decided to develop them:
Sarah has taught me everything I know about skin care and one of the first changes I remember making many years ago was ditching make-up removal facial wipes. You know the ones I mean. Cheap and easy to use, but full of nasty chemicals and alcohol that strips skin of its natural oils, leaving skin dry and parched.
This Green Clay Cleansing Balm has been developed by Sarah with ingredients that firstly, I can pronounce and understand and secondly, really clean my skin without it feeling tight and dry.
We believe in the power of natural and organic ingredients to cleanse, soothe and nourish our skin - mother nature knows best! The ingredients we've included (which are detailed on the product page) are:
- Organic Apricot Oil: We add this beautiful, light oil for its high essential fatty acid and Vitamin A content, making it great for dry or sensitive skin; percolating deep into the skin and, once absorbed, providing long-lasting nourishment.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Extracted from the fresh, white coconut meal, our organic virgin coconut oil maintains all its beautiful anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties, binding to the oil in your makeup to gently cleanse your skin and remove daily impurities.
- French Green Clay: This clever clay contains negatively charged molecules that cling to the positively charged molecules in your makeup or the dirt on your skin, gently whisking them away, while removing dead skin cells and leaving skin positively brighter and healthier. It gets its green colour from kelp and algae.
- Organic Beeswax: This beautiful, organic wax is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and when added to our Green Clay Cleansing Balm, provides a source of Vitamin A to help promote new healthy skin cells.
Sarah developed these Bath Salts so that we can all enjoy a luxuriously mineral-rich bathing experience! Our bodies need minerals, such as calcium and iron, to stay healthy. What's more, the salts we use are no ordinary salts, they contain uniquely high mineral levels from historic geographic sources:
Himalayan Pink Salt: Sustainably sourced from sea salt deposits deep in the Himalayan mountain range, and dried in the sun, we add these mineral-rich salts, known for their purity and detoxing properties, to cleanse from within and provide the nutrients your skin needs to stay
healthy. Himalayan Pink Salts are rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and other trace minerals.
- Dead Sea Salt: Sustainably sourced from the waters of the dead sea and known for its uniquely-high mineral content (compared to sea water), these salts help to calm the nervous system, support lymphatic drainage and relax your muscles.
- French Pink Clay: Gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skins, we add this delicate clay, which is rich in silica (a mineral that is known to promote skin cell renewal) to gently cleanse and soften your skin.
These Bath Salts have made a wonderful (pink!) addition to my self-care rituals and they make a beautiful wellness gift as well. We're thrilled that Natural Health Magazine has already featured them in their May issue - read more of our Press Coverage to see where else we're been featured!
Written by: Lauren, COO, BY SARAH
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to receive our latest blog posts, as well as our news, offers and new product launches. Sign up now!