Our Organic Facial Oil is the Natural and Organic Skincare Cult Favourite
The BY SARAH LONDON Organic Facial Oil
Our Organic Facial Oil is our hero product and has attained cult status! In this article, we share the 8 reasons why it's made it to the top of many wish lists and is a must-have in your skin care daily essentials:
(1) Organic. This plant-based face oil is 99% organic. We believe in the power of plant-based, organic ingredients which is why we use them in the face oil! I really love this video from The Soil Association which shows how beneficial it is to choose organic products - not just for their higher nutrient content, but because they've been grown in rich soil and an environment that nurtures and cares for the environment.
(2) Natural. The face oil is 100% natural and contains only the very finest, certified-organic sweet almond oil, apricot oil, evening primrose oil, pumpkin seed oil, argan oil and vitmain E. And all of these incredibly skin-enhancing ingredients are listed on the front label of the bottle so you know exactly what you're putting on your skin. The vitamin E cannot be obtained from organic farming and so it's the 1% non-organic ingredient we use.
Our Organic Facial Oil is 99% organic and 100% natural
(3) Free From. There is absolutely nothing hidden, artificial or synthetic in our facial oil - no parabens, no sulfates, no silicones, no petroleum, no mineral oils, no synthetic ingredients, no fillers, no artificial fragrance, no colours or dyes - making it perfect for sensitive skins and both men and women.
(4) Nourishing. Each of the organic, plant-based ingredients used have been selected to perform a specific function for your skin: organic almond oil (protects skin from oxidative stress, keeping it soft and smooth), organic apricot oil (percolates deep into the skin, providing long-lasting nourishment), organic pumpkin seed oil (is an outstanding anti-inflammatory, it helps to calm and soothe redness, keeping skin hydrated and firm), organic argan oil (balances the amount of sebum (natural oil of the skin) our skin produces), organic evening primrose oil (is anti-inflammatory helping to reduce redness) and vitamin E (key to your skin’s antioxidant defences). To see the best results, apply 2-3 drops of the face oil to clean, slightly damp skin each morning and night; gently massage the oil into your skin to aid the absorption of the oil into the deeper layers.
(5) Vegan. This face oil is vegan and registered with The Vegan Society which means it is free from animal-derived ingredients and animal testing. You'll notice we use the recognisable vegan logo to give you confidence that this is authentic vegan skin care.
Registered with The Vegan Society - this is the logo to look out for
(6) Cruelty free. Our face oil is also certified as cruelty free guaranteeing that no animal tests have been used in the development of this, or any of our products, at both the ingredient level and the finished products. You'll spot the Leaping Bunny logo on the product page and label.
The Leaping Bunny logo means a product is certified as Cruelty Free
(7) Award-winner. Just 4 months after BY SARAH was launched last November, this face oil won the Best New Skincare Product Launch 2017/2018 by the Beauty Shortlist and last month picked up the Highly Commended award at the Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2018. It's such a thrill for us to see this beautiful plant-based blend gain recognition for being such an effective, light and nourishing organic face oil!
No plastic tubes here - the beautiful amber glass bottle can be recycled!
(8) Eco-friendly. In addition to choosing certified-organic ingredients, we do not use plastic bottles, and use amber glass bottles to preserve the integrity of the oils inside, which can be recycled or upcycled after use.
What are the 8 reasons you love to use the BY SARAH Organic Facial Oil? Let us know in the comments below!
Written by: Lauren, COO, BY SARAH
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to receive our latest blog posts, as well as our news, offers and new product launches. Sign up now!